Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Party: Coming to an end TODAY, 1/2/11 so get the rewards/free gifts now! :)

Hi!
ReallyCool12345 here!
If you haven't completed the New Year's mini games, you can get some free gifts!
So, one of them is a glowstick. Here is the effects of doing an action:

Crying:




Jumping:
 and Waving:



The only one that doesn't really do anything is winking. The other one is a hat.
And I'm sure they work for fashion shows, I've used the hat for patterns and the glowstick for pointy(I'm not sure if it contributed at all)
I have one picture of getting stuck in a sea of people on New Years Eve:



IKR? I had to use my arrow keys to move. If you are like :Who is is the center, that's me, the other people aren't.
So, this year was pretty big. I don't know how big was the past years, but I think it was a lot. 
That's it! 
~ReallyCool12345
P.S: I am going to post more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment